This map shows the contact information for our manufacturer's representatives. Please click on the map where your product will be specified or purchased to see the contact information for your area.
There is no manufacturer's rep for this territory. Please call us at 800-437-7656 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Campbell Hospitality Marketing Inc.
AC Furniture, Arkansas Lamp & Leister's
Corporate Accounts Executive
FAX: (330) 944-0023
Jackson Group Contract Sales
2570 Winslow Drive NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
4715 N Sacramento
Chicago, IL 60625
Howard Parker Associates
Geri Howard and Anne Fahland Parker
1641 South Robert Street, Suite B
West St. Paul, MN 55118
LYNDA K. CARTWRIGHT
Cartwright Marketing, Inc.
7667 N. Delbert Road
Parker, CO 80138
2442 NW Market St Ste 204
Seattle WA 98107
Rochelle G. Meinsen
Mission Viejo, CA 92692
About Arkansas Lamp
Arkansas Lamp Manufacturing was founded in 1972. Our original focus was primarily residential lighting, shifting gradually to the contract hospitality business during the early 1980's. Today, our client base is approximately 75% hospitality and 25% US Government through our GSA and AFNAF contracts.
We are a family owned business. Our senior management team has many years of experience in manufacturing lighting for the hospitality industry.
Our customer service department has more than 20 years of combined experience in the lighting industry. Perhaps this is why Arkansas Lamp enjoys such a high percentage of repeat business.
Why Arkansas Lamp?
- Service - Your business demands a lighting partner who understands your changing needs and can respond accordingly. We do whatever it takes to make your job as hassle-free as possible - delivering on our promises on time and on budget.
- Time - Our responsiveness and turnaround time are the best in the industry, ensuring that your lighting components are the last thing you have to worry about.
- Location - Our centralized Arkansas location helps with fuel costs and delivery/shipping options.
- Pricing - With Arkansas Lamp, you get a world-class product at competitive pricing
- Manufacturing - Unlike lighting companies who offer only imported products, Arkansas Lamp offers the benefits of nearly 100,000 square feet of stateside warehouse and manufacturing with the broader product choices of imported products. We feature an impressive state-of-the-art powder coating process - creating a wide array of custom hand finished options from which to choose. We also manufacture many shades in-house, which allows for custom builds and unique products - crafted to your specifications.